Early Intervention Family Worker
Providing support for families and carers by:
- Holding Drop In’s sessions across East Cambridgeshire
- For anyone to attend
- One to one sessions available within school, community settings or home visit.
- Attend parents evenings and school events to offer support
- Run parenting taster sessions – a 3 week course
- Young Carers Ambassador for East Cambridgeshire
- Hold targeted sessions on areas of need – for example: Social Media
Giving families an opportunity to ask for information, advice and support on any issue affecting their family life in a relaxed and confidential environment. Can be around things such as behaviour, anxiety, sleeping, sibling rivalry, self-esteem or any other issue you may face.
For more information contact:
07770 701 869
01223 715 335
For drop in session dates at our schools please see below: